If your EMS is showing dollar signs or percentage symbols where the barcode should be, close Payroll and restart your computer. Open Payroll and make sure the EMS prints OK.
If the issue persists
- Close Payroll.
- Simultaneously press the Windows and E keys on your keyboard (the Windows key is between the Ctrl and Alt keys). The Windows explorer window appears.
- Click the C: drive, then the Windows folder then the Fonts folder.
- Scroll down through the fonts and double-click the one called BC C128 Narrow.
- In the displayed window, click Install or Done (based on your Windows version).
- Close the Windows explorer window.
- Open Payroll.
You will find that the barcode should now display properly on your EMS. If it doesn't, see Reports or pay slips not printing correctly / C0000094 / C0000005 error