If you want to save a copy of a report to your computer, you can save it as a PDF file. You can email a PDF copy of a report to someone, or store it in the cloud or on an external hard drive.
Saving a PDF file requires a PDF driver. A PDF driver is a program which creates PDF files from a printer menu. Many computers have a PDF driver included in their software, but if yours doesn’t we recommend doPDF, which can be downloaded for free.
- From the front screen, click the Reports icon, then open the report you want.
- Click Print. The Confirm Printer window opens.
- Click the blue text after Selected Printer.
- The Printer Selection window opens. Click the option that says PDF. The exact title depends on the PDF software you have installed.
- Click Go to close the window, then click Go to create the PDF. The file saving window opens - the title of the window depends on the PDF software you have installed.
- Type in a name for your file, set the destination for the file to be saved, then click Save.