If you have accidentally filed a pay and you want to delete the record of this transaction from your reports, you can do this using the utilities function.
Deleting a transaction from a report does delete not or undo the actual transaction. All it does is flag the transaction in red in the Delete Transaction window, and prevent that transaction from being displayed on other reports.
- From the front screen click Utilities, then click Delete Transaction. The Delete Transaction window opens.
- Use the arrow buttons on the left side of the date shown to set the month, and use the right arrow buttons to set the year.
- Double click the transaction you want to delete. The Delete Transaction window opens.
- Click Go. The deleted transaction is shown in red.
- To retrieve the transaction, double click it again.