Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Update protected earnings (AU)

To update the protected earnings for child support you will need to update the value stored in the deduction. 



To update the protected earnings figure

From the PayGlobal Tree: 

  1.  Click Organisation
  2. Click Entitlements
  3. Click Deductions
  4. Select the child support deduction(s)
  5. Update the protected earnings.  



You must update all the child support deductions if your database uses multiple child support deductions. 



JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.